Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Zihuatanejo Vacation- Pacific Coast!

So we went to Zihuatanjeo this last weekend on vacation, only 3 of us got to go but it was amazingly fun! Here are some pictures of the weekend, pictures will probably show it best!

This is at a place called Barra de Potosi, a beach about 30 minutes away from where we were staying and it was BEAUTIFUL. About 10 miles long, gorgeous, and barely any people there. Paradise. We also did some kayaking in the lagoon right next to this beach, it was a ton of fun.




This is at our hostal! The hostal was super fun and I was loving chilling in hammocks..its the life I tell ya! I'll have to get a hammock to bring home!
Isla Ixtapa where we did snorkeling. Also unbelievably beautiful and so much fun.
Barra de Potosi.
Isla Ixtapa.
Snorkeling! Ready to go.
Zihuatanejo central at night...super tranquilo and really beautiful, also the perfect weather.
The beach that was about a 3 minute walk from our hostal.
A lookout from the bridge over Zihuatenejo/Ixtapa.

No comments: