So these are some pictures from my birthday. The other table that I'm sitting in front of says KateLyn and then the other table with the laptop says Ethan where Ethan is on Skype. He sang me his own rendition of Happy Birthday accompanied by his guitar playing and we played "Noche de Novios". Super super fun. Jordan as our host.


Noche de Novios!

Delicious cheesecake with an oreo crust!! Making a wish :)

Yum.

Waiting for my cake with Cryshel. Laughing, as usual.
I might have to say that this was probably my most favorite birthday ever. I also got some bomb earrings that they bought me, and a letter just in time from the parentals, and a little package from Kira and I know there's a package in the mail from Ethan that should have gotten here a long time ago! But I know it's on it's way..sometime! Oh, and a package with earrings from my best friend ReAnne! It is good to feel loved.
No comments:
Post a Comment