Here I am eating my free delicious icecream dessert with the giant Mexican hat on for my Birthday! It was a delicious meal that at least had some spice!!
This is Gabby, shes our tour guide and works with Carmen, our API director. Shes an amazing women, I love her! Probably one of my favorites here! Here she is teaching us how to make Mate, the famous tea they drink here. Yerba Mate, formally is the name.
This is in Tigre, we were trekking through an island that we went to go visit where we went kayaking and such, this is outside of Buenos Aires, well the capital of Buenos Aires, where theres a river that runs from Bolivia to Buenos Aires, and in that river there are a bunch of beautiful and somewhat tropical islands.
More of the group trekking around. Kind of reminded me of our backyard in Maine!
Our group! I think thats all of us actually, theyre a fun bunch, but my favorites are the boy all the way to the right and the girl all the way to the left in the same row as me.
No comments:
Post a Comment