
Probably put her on my blog before, but she is SOOO CUTE! This is London, and she is so little and adorable. I'd like to take her home!

Well these are the attempts of a class picture...They're just crazy. All. the. time.!! We did our best!

Just can't get them to stop making the peace sign!!

Caught most of us off-guard...but boy, do I love Zach's face in this picture!! Make sure that you look at all their faces, you'll get a pretty good laugh!

This is Cocoa (formerly Fay..she decided that her name was now Cocoa and we think she looks like a Cocoa so we went along with it) We were supposed to practice for Spectacle, our end of the year show in front of the parents where we show off what they learned, but we couldn't get the stage and none of the teachers had ANY supplies..so I let them do what they want and Cocoa was not a happy camper and took a nap on the table.
No comments:
Post a Comment