Hey everybody, just wanted to show off my ADORABLE class. My class is acutally quite behaved, and the girl in the middle with the pig tails is very smart, and so is the boy all the way to the right. But a lot of the classes are out of control! It's a bit scary. But they're still cute!
These are the boys in the class...I have no idea why they are all obsessed with peace signs.
And these are the girls! They are SOO cute! Ruki is on the left, and Fay is on the right! They are just so adorable, and all the kids run around calling you "teacha teacha!". It kind of makes you feel like a celebrity!




1 comment:
Super Cute kids! Yeah, you need to tell them that they don't need to make peace signs all the time:) I'm sure they saw it somewhere and thought it was so cool. So are they kids without parents? Don't they live there? I'm glad you feel like a celebrity. Mom told me about your tramatic experince- I'm glad that there was someone there to give you a hug. I love you!
Post a Comment