Saturday, February 23, 2008

The tour of Hong Kong

On the top of the highest Mountain, Mt. Victoria
The building where part of Batman 3 (or is it 4..the upcoming one) is going to be filmed.

So all in all, Hong Kong was nice to see once, the Buddah was VERY cool, but I am so much more excited to go to Kunming and start teaching the cute little kids, because let me tell you, all the kids I have seen are SO CUTE. Hong Kong is just a very industrialized city and kind of dirty. It reminds me a bit of New York, on the dirtiness level. We also saw Jackie Chan's house and his Office, well we drove past them so I don't have pictures. We also saw fishermen's houses on their boats in the water and went to the market and explored the city. It was interesting, but I am definitely ready to unpack and settle in at the school.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: