Thursday, February 28, 2008

Blurry, I know, but a disgusting jar of pickled snakes! and I saw someone putting them in soup!
Again a blurry picture (I think my camera was having a bad day) but this is the hallway of our hostel, which is actually the space between two buildings, which you can kind of see if you look at the ceiling.
A delicious dinner for $5! and there was twice the amount of food!
Really cool oranges that looked like dragons if you looked at them right.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kira said...

UGH!! The pickled snakes! That makes me want to puke! Let us know if you ever eat any. :) Your toilet doesn't look too fun...I had to use one like that once in Italy, but thankfully we had normal toilets everywhere else but that one time (I think it was in a train station). I guess you get to work out your thighs while you go to the bathroom. I'm soooo glad you're doing a blog so we get to see what you're doing!