This is a representation of how I moved from living with Cryshel to being "siblings" with Jordan, because we ended up having the same family, just at different times. 
I love this picture, I think it really represents all of our personalities.
This is me teaching the little chillins'. I just look so professional, huh?! I mostly just help the teachers and don't teach solo, but I wanted some pictures of me teaching!
This was the picnic that we had for McKenna's surprise birthday party! We made a bomb fruit salad and calzones and had the picnic at the top of the hill where the cathedral is at night, the view was beautiful!
I love this picture, I think it really represents all of our personalities.
This is me teaching the little chillins'. I just look so professional, huh?! I mostly just help the teachers and don't teach solo, but I wanted some pictures of me teaching!
This was the picnic that we had for McKenna's surprise birthday party! We made a bomb fruit salad and calzones and had the picnic at the top of the hill where the cathedral is at night, the view was beautiful!
So I'm pretty much done with my responsibilities, everythings squared away, and and I'll be on a plane before I know it...probably a good reflection post coming once it all hits me!
No comments:
Post a Comment