Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Summer Lovin' (Or Winter)

Last weekend we went to a pool called Agua Azul. It's a "Balneario", or a public pool. It's only $7 to get in and it was HUGE! It had a bunch of slides and a wave pool and a deep pool with a high diving board and everything, it was so much fun. It was really awesome to get out of the city (kind of) and be able to lay in the sun all day. There were grassy spots to lay in and also they had chairs to lay in. All of the ILP teachers went and also the two Help teachers that live in the school...I felt like I was livin' the life for a day! It was also quite nice to think...this is their winter!!! WHAT??? Gets me every time...


Here's the view from the top of the hill.
All of us together! I really love this picture, I think we all look so happy and glowing from the sun.


The girls of course :) I like this picture.

No comments: