Sunday, April 11, 2010

A little taste of the Falls...


Iguazu Falls...absolutely breathtaking and amazing! I have looots of stuff to do right now so I think these will be the first pictures tonight but I'll post more of my adventures in Iguazu...these pictures can't even start to do the falls justice!
This is another picture that I thought was so beautiful because of the rainbow, there are a lot of rainbows at one point in the trail because of the mist and the sun...we were sooo lucky to have a beautiful day! Apparently it rains a lot there and it has been raining lately, and we had 3 consecutive GORGEOUS days! Que lindooo!

I love the contrast in this one..the falls, the rainbow, and the darkness of the tree.

Kind of shows the massiveness..

This is called "The Devil's Throat" because at this point in the waterfall it's like a circle where all the water falls into the earth because theres a huge hole right here...don't really know how to describe it! I have a video soon to come...

1 comment:

kira said...

Wow Wow Wow. Those pictures took my breath away--I can't imagine seeing those waterfalls in real life! I love the pictures with rainbows in them. So beautiful! I'm glad you get to see so many interesting things and you're not stuck inside doing school work all the time. I love you!