Live Free, Love Always, With No Regrets

For the love of life

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I dont know if I already put this up..because my posts keep getting deleted and I'm all confused!! But the picture on the 20 is the same as this picture from the Li River
The Cave! I'll have more pictures when I get other peoples pictures.



Posted by KateLyn at 5:26 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
KateLyn
View my complete profile

Family

  • The Adventures of Jon, Kira, Colin, & Bella
  • Steve.Katrina.Chandler.Emery
  • Heaven on Earth
  • LIFE IN UKRAINE
  • Michael and Kendra family

Friends

  • Fiesta Forever
  • The Kitchen News

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2011 (33)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (10)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2010 (29)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2008 (87)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • Mud caves in Guilin!
      • Almost home!!
      • I dont know if I already put this up..because my ...
      • More Guilin, rice fields, caves, etc.
      • These are some sweet ladies who actually have sup...
      • Guilin: Our last vacation!!!
    • ►  May (34)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (16)
    • ►  February (9)
Travel theme. Theme images by ArdenSt. Powered by Blogger.