Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Don't you love my face? haha. Check out how HUGE that fork was! This was at breakfast, Caitlyn had a pretty hard time eating pancakes with that fork! Pancakes and french toast were DELICIOUS, we took advantage of that, these foods are unheard of here!
Looking up the stairs to our favorite cafe!
Cool water wheels in Old Town.

The MASSIVE burgers we ate for dinner! I have been craving burgers forever so this was amazing!! This was the burgers that we ate for dinner before we got on another 10 hour sleeper bus home! It was a super fun trip, but SO busy! And-I didn't take a shower for 5 days so I was pretty disgusting! But it was really fun and Lijiang is a great place. I really like the city, if you ever come to China definitely see Lijiang!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: